If you are looking to go deeper into the craft of teaching skills
Get my free Teacher’s Toolkit – Sign up for teaching tips – Upcoming advanced Studies are listed here below.
Touch, Technique, Ethics, Flow, Energetic Alignment
Contact me if you want me to integrate this training in YOUR STUDIO or follow as a 1:1 Mentorship Training.
Masterclasses of Hands-on Assists/ Adjustments include:
1. Philosophy of Assisting, Ethics, Role of Awareness, Presence, Breath
2. Touch and the ethics, types of Touch
3. Types of Students. Non verbal communication
4. Review of Basic Manual Adjustments Feet, Knees, Hips Spine Standing poses
5. Review of Basic Manual Adjustments Spine -Shoulder- elbows -Hands
6. How to support beginners (in a basic flow class and mixed level class)
7. Assisting in a Flow ``choreography of assisting``
8. Seated poses, Grounding
9. Finishing Poses Assists
10. Advanced and Strong Flow Assists ( Binding, twists, hand balances)
11. Perception of the student ``How to read the body and give the most effective assist in that moment
12. Assisting for injuries / props
Themeing,Cues,Vocabulary,Alignment,Philosophy, Using Quotes
In this advanced study, I'll give you a firm grounding in bettering your teaching skills.
Ready to move from sounding like your teacher, to sounding like yourself? It’s time to refine your teaching skills! This course offers you a well rounded next step to Adding Yoga Philosophy to your lessons, Making Themes, Alignment, Adjusting, Being creative with your words and cues.
See your students from the teacher's point of view instead of the student you were in your 200+ hour teacher trainings, learn to be clear & precise in your words and creative in your guidance.
What to expect
Learn how to:
1. Find and Share inspiring quotes during your Opening or Savasana ( to spark a sense of Unity and open heartedness)
2. Use speaking formulas to find your true Authentic message ( without sounding like someone else).
3. Find your personal style, your source of inspiration to make lessons from.
4. Expand your Cueing Vocabulary ( to say the same thing 20 different ways) learn to improvise
5. Theme your classes ( from a quote or one of the six common qualities see below)
6. Learn cueing formulas to weave your theme into a lesson
7. Apply 15 standard manual Adjustments (to support a theme)
8. Stimulate your Creative Mind ( to learn to improvise and adjust to what is actually happening in the classroom instead of what you planned)
9. Learn about loops and spirals in the body and how they can help you adjust/ assist the energetic direction of the student’s asana.
Exploring the above skills with 5 standards themes + philosophy
✦ Heart Energy
✦ Rooting and grounding
✦ Divine Balance and integration
✦ Swirling, circular energy
For more detailed information, see the button for the next training
This study is primarily in English, but Léah speaks fluent Dutch.
Yoga Teacher with a 200 hour diploma? interested in Anusara Advanced TT? This is for you.
Gianni Chavez & Léah Kline
6 Sunday or Saturday trainings per month
with weekly philosophy talks in Amsterdam
starting January 2024
in- person dates in Amsterdam or Vogelenzang are the to be announced.
participation in 12 philosophy talks on the Sutras of Pantanjali & Bhagavad Gita according to the non dual tantric view ( one hour per week) on Zoom.
contact Léah Kline at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Anusara Bridge Program is for any yoga teacher who has received a 200-hour Yoga Certification in another style of yoga and who is a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teachers (RYT200), or equivalent. It is a pre-requisite to the 300-Hour Advanced Anusara Yoga Teacher Training and will bring you up to speed on the central teaching elements of Anusara Yoga including Tantric philosophy, Universal Principles of Alignment, and other elements of the Anusara methodology, teachings, and practice.
a. Completion of this program is a requirement before beginning a 300-hour Anusara Teacher Training.
b. The Bridge Program is followed by an exam,
in which the trainee must demonstrate an understanding of the central teaching elements of Anusara Yoga. You will receive elective hours credit for this program.
The Bridge Program can also be taken by those who completed a 200 hour Anusara training as a refresher or for elective hours credit.
*Teaching with a theme
*Teaching with the UPAs or Universal Principles of Alignment
*Observation and adjustment
*Other components of the methodology such as language & demonstration
Completion of any 200 hour yoga teacher training program plus two years of yoga teaching experience.
Sutras of Pantanjali
Anusara Teacher Training Manual
Anusara Immersion Manual